- Section 1: Introduction And How People Think And Learn
Introduction To The Course, And How People Think And Learn, Part A
How People Think And Learn, Part B
How People Think And Learn, Part C
Exercise: How People Think And Learn
- Section 2: How People Listen And See
How People Listen And See
Exercise: How People Listen And See
- Section 3: How People Decide
How People Decide, Part A
How People Decide, Part B
Exercise: How People Decide
- Section 4: Structure and Content
The Magic Formula , Part A
The Magic Formula, Part B
Exercise: Use The Magic Formula
Multiple Calls To Action, Structuring Content, and Transitions
Exercise: Content And Structure
- Section 5: React To You
How People React To You, Part A
How People React To You, Part B
Exercise: React To You
- Section 6: Environment
Exercise: The Environment
- Section 7: Delivery And The 90 Day Improvement Plan
Q&A, Introductions, Using A Microphone And A Remote, And A 90 Day Improvement Plan
Exercise: 90 Day Improvement Plan
How To Persuade And Motivate With Great Presentations
Everything you need to know in order to design and deliver a presentation that persuades and motivates.
OVER 900 STUDENTS HAVE ALREADY SIGNED UP FOR THIS COURSE
Whether you are making a pitch to venture capitalists to fund your project, your boss to let you lead the next project, a prospective client to close a sale, or the local government officials about recycling, you want to make a presentation that is persuasive, inspiring, and motivating. Why is it that some presentations are boring and others are riveting? That's what you are going to learn in this course. Whether you are new to presenting or an experienced speaker, this course will teach you how to go to the next level and beyond.
Examples of what is in this course:
- What you need to know about how people think learn, listen and see
- The latest brain science on what grabs people's attention and how people learn
- The psychology of how people react to you -- your voice, hand gestures, body posture
- The "Magic Formula" to use when putting together a talk
- Whether or not to use slides, and if you do, what to put on them
- What motivates people to take action
- Whether, when, and how to do a Q&A
- How to decide on a call to action for your particular audience
- Quizzes to test what you are learning
- Exercises to practice what you are learning
and much, much more!
You have unlimited access to all the lessons 24 hours a day, for as long as you want or need them, so you can take the course at your own pace and go back to review any materials any time you want. All of our courses have quizzes, as well as exercises that you can send in for feedback from Dr. Susan Weinschenk.
If you have any questions please email us at: email@example.com.
About This Course:
- Over 900 enrolled students.
- Unconditional 30 day money back guarantee.
- All future upgrades and lectures are included for FREE.
- Click the "Purchase" button at the top of this page now and get started right away. You don't want to delay learning how to create and deliver persuasive, motivating and inspiring presentations.
What Our Students Say:
- Great class! This class is a must for any person who does any sort of presenting. It is thorough and engaging and I highly recommend it.
- A Foundation of Skills and a few tricks, too! I have had the opportunity to present many times to different size groups, but these tips were so very good for me to consider as I prepare for my next Keynote.
- Simple, effective, and logical, I really enjoyed the course!
What are the requirements?
If you have one or more presentations to give and you want to be a better presenter, then this course is for you
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 3 hours of content plus quizzes and exercises
- You will learn the latest research in how people think, learn, and decide so that you can tailor your presentation for maximum persuasiveness.
- You will learn how to use your voice, hand gestures and body language to convey authority and get your message across.
- You will learn what motivates people and how to build that into your message.
- You will learn a powerful Magic Formula that will ensure that your presentation has maximal impact.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who gives presentations.
About the Instructor: Susan Weinschenk, The Brain Lady
Susan Weinschenk has a Ph.D. in Psychology and over 30 years of experience as a behavioral psychologist. She applies research in psychology to predict, understand, and explain what motivates people and how they behave. Her work includes training, presenting, and consulting in communications, customer experience, user experience, and usability. She is a consultant and keynote speaker for Fortune 1000 companies, start-ups, non-profit agencies, educational institutions, and conferences. Her clients include Walmart, Disney, The Mayo Clinic, Charles Schwab, and Best Buy.
Dr. Weinschenk is the author of several books, including How to Get People To Do Stuff, 100 Things Every Presenter Needs To Know About People, 100 Things Every Designer Needs To Know About People, and Neuro Web Design: What makes them click?Her nickname is The Brain Lady, because she applies research on the brain and neuroscience to design. She is the founder of The Team W, Inc.