All Course Materials
Session 1: Intro To Course And The Need To Belong
Session 2: Instincts
Session 3: Tricks Of The Mind
Session 4: The Power Of Stories
Session 5: Habits
Session 6: Desire For Mastery And How To Apply
Design For Engagement Enterprise Edition
The Enterprise Edition of the Design For Engagement course gives you a full year of access to all the course materials so your entire team can learn. If you want to design a product that is engaging you need to understand the science of persuasion and motivation.
Here are some of the things the participants will learn:
- What motivates people to take action.
- How unconscious mental processing drives behavior.
- Why people want a lot of choices, but the impact too many choices has on decision-making.
- How the self-stories that people have affect their behavior.
- Why information in a story format is more powerful.
- How to build in features that make your product habitual.
- Whether gamification is a good idea.
- How people anchor on numbers.
- System 1 and System 2 Thinking.
- How to stimulate the desire for mastery.
- How to use the need to belong to motivate.
- How to apply engagement techniques to your product.
This is an Enterprise Edition Course. This course includes videos, quizzes, exercises, discussion questions, student summaries, a study guide, and a facilitator's guide. The assumption is that you have a facilitator that takes the participants through the course as a group. The course is organized into 6 sessions. Each session consists of a 16-23 minute video plus student handouts, quizzes, and so on. Your subscription gives you access to all the course materials for a full year, including updates and new content at no additional charge. If any of your team is working towards their UX Certificate, this course also includes a Study Guide to help them prep for the UX Certificate exam.
Purchase a full one-year subscription now by clicking on the Purchase button at the top of this page and get started now.
If you have any questions please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org/
Who is the target audience?
- UX Designers, UX Professionals, Web Designers, Business Analysts, Usability Professionals
About the Instructor: Susan Weinschenk, The Brain Lady
Susan Weinschenk has a Ph.D. in Psychology and over 30 years of experience as a behavioral scientist. She applies research in psychology to predict, understand, and explain what motivates people and how they behave. Her work includes training, presenting, and consulting in communications, customer experience, user experience, and usability. She is a consultant and keynote speaker for Fortune 1000 companies, start-ups, non-profit agencies, educational institutions, and conferences. Her clients include Walmart, Disney, The Mayo Clinic, Charles Schwab, and Best Buy. Dr. Weinschenk is the author of several books, including 100 Things Every Designer Needs To Know About People,100 MORE Things Every Designer Needs To Know About People, How to Get People To Do Stuff, 100 Things Every Presenter Needs To Know About People, and Neuro Web Design: What makes them click? Her nickname is The Brain Lady, because she applies research on the brain and neuroscience to design. She is the CEO of The Team W.